Need defense in a protection order case

Posted on:
13 Jul 2016
Posted by:

My son has been taken to court by his wife who has lied on her statement from beginning to end. We have several statements which we have submitted including that of some who are totally unbiased (her family) who witnessed the events going down. The girl in question has a drug problem and has totally twisted and made up the events stated. The case has been postponed and my son has been advised to get legal representation to submit his defense. He is also trying to get a divorce, will have maintenance to pay and has untold debt that he has to pay which accumulated in his 2 year marriage. He is 22 years old and is a restaurant manager. Can we get assistance as he is unable to afford the fees that are required after doing some research. Please help.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *