My former husband is violating the divorce settlement. What can I do?

Posted on:
21 Apr 2017
Posted by:
Annalize Labuschagne

My marriage agreement said that I should get a car and house. My husband sold everything and doesn’t have a job. I work, but barley survive on my own. Husband took my daughter of 13 and moved in with his parents. He wants to claim maintenance, and wants sole custody. I am a good and hard working mother. He just took me off the medical aid and didn’t help with a deposit for my garden flat, after he said he would. Is there anything I can do to dispute this? I didn’t want to approach attorneys as I cannot afford it. Help will be greatly appreciated.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *