You can now renew your vehicle licence from the comfort of your office or home through an application called nav» Car offered within the FNB banking app. The license disk will be delivered at your door.
FNB, in collaboration with WesBank, launched the nav» Car application yesterday. The application was described as a smart solution that will assist customers with their car maintenance needs including seamless licence disc renewal.
nav» Car key features include:
- Seamless vehicle licence renewal:Hassle-free licence disc renewal is one of the most exciting features of nav» Car. By simply scanning your licence disc you can request proactive notifications (once loaded reminders happen automatically, no need to request), plus easy renewal, in-app payment and delivery options to your door. With a few clicks or swipes, customers can avoid a host of frustrating and time-consuming processes as well as prevent penalties for late payment. In addition, with the functionality you can renew on behalf of a dependent who lives elsewhere, and have it delivered to them.
- On the go fine shortcuts. Another useful short-cut feature is the ability to stay on top of any minor road infringements. nav»Car assists with instant fine notifications, and easy in-app payment.
- Quick and easy garage management: By adding your vehicles on nav»Car through the scanning of your licence disc or manual entry, you can manage all your vehicles in one useful place and if you are WesBank financed your details will be auto-loaded for your convenience. This enables you to stay tuned to your car’s specs and get a free instant car value estimate. WesBank financed customers will also get easy access to important information like NaTis documents.
- On-road PROTECT: In addition customers can take up the first nav»Car bundle called On-road PROTECT. The bundle offers the vehicle licence renewal experience for up to 5 discs with free delivery, fine discounts negotiated on your behalf, 24/7 bail assistance at roadblocks and lastly Road Accident Fund (RAF) claim and tyre repair claim assistance due to pothole damage.
The nav» Car service fees are as follows:
- On-road PROTECT: Monthly fee of R95 for added assistance with vehicle licences, fines, bail, accident and tyre claims.
- Ad-hoc vehicle licence renewal: Handling and delivery fee of R199 per disc.
Both fees exclude the renewal amount payable to the Government of Motor and Licencing.