My husband has filed for divorce and I wanna oppose. Please help

Posted on:
5 Apr 2018
Posted by:

I am a SASSA pensioner and since March 2017 I’ve been trying to get help to save my marriage. I feel both me and my husband has been intimidated by his children into getting divorced. My hubby filed for divorce in June 2017. Everybody I contact can only help me when I get the summons.

Up to date I haven’t received anything. According to my husband there is a waiting period because too many people get back together again within one month after the divorce. He has done it through Legal Aid, Klerksdorp.

Why can I not get legal help when I don’t want a divorce and told to go back with the police, which is not a good way when you were living in an old age home. Seems like I can only get help with a divorce.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *