Activity

  • dsdgg5 posted an update 3 weeks, 5 days ago

    aramid felt fabric
    Aramid felt fabric is made of 100% Kevlar fiber. Aramid felt fabric has excellent high temperature resistant performance. Aramid felt fabric is cut resistance, abrasive resistance and high chemical resistance. Aramid felt fabric has long product life cycle. Aramid felt fabric will not bring scratches and black marks to aluminum. Aramid felt fabric is mainly applied in aluminum industry and glass industry.
    Description
    Advantages
    A: Excellent high temperature resistant performance.
    B: Cut resistance, abrasive resistance and high chemical resistance.
    C: It will not bring scratches and black marks to aluminum.
    D: Long product life cycle.

    Basic Information
    Brand name: Xuanze
    Standard or nonstandard: Nonstandard
    Place of origin: Shanghai, China
    Color: Yellow
    Thickness: 1mm-10mm
    Material: 100% Kevlar fiber
    Material feature: Heat resistant
    Type: Strip, pad etc.
    Usage: Aluminum extrusion and glass industry
    Size: Customized
    FAQ
    Q: Are you manufacturer or trading company?
    A: We are manufacturer.
    Q: Can we get sample?
    A: Of course, we can offer free sample for you check the product quality, but the freight is born by the client.
    Q: How we to make the payment?
    A: 30% as down payment, the rest 70% before goods delivery.
    Q: Can I make a OEM order?
    A: Yes, we can supply different sizes, our products can be customized.
    Q: How do you control product quality?
    A: Quality is priority. We always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end.
    Q: What about your packages?
    A: We usually use standard carton package, and we have been exporting lots of products to overseas, no any clients make any complaints on our package.
    Q: When will we get the product?
    A: We usually deliver the goods in 3-10 working days after receiving the payment.
    Felt factory
    website:http://www.xzbelt-ltd.com/felt/